Investment Property Case Studies
Structures Home*Work*Living works with investors on a wide range of projects from specialized interior remodeling, to custom exterior work, to whole home renovation. We pride ourselves on the ability to manage large scale projects reliably within timeline and budget guidelines. Below are some case studies of recent projects:
Copeland St Redevelopment Project
Convert a vacant 2 family Townhouse into a two unit condominium.
We supported the real estate investor in the initial decision to purchase the property by:
- investigating the viability of conversion to a three-unit condominium
- providing renovation numbers for the two existing units
- identifying the potential to add a third unit to the property to maximize return versus the risk
- creating a vision, design, and plans for what was possible in the property
- conducted systems upgrades
- implemented the construction plan to specifications as agreed with the investor.
We are enlarging our network of investors for initial purchases of properties and to provide funding for improvements.