This website is purely conceptual and not a legal offering. Structures LLC reserves the right to add, delete or alter any information without notice. Images, layouts and maps in this website are purely indicative and not representative of the specific outcome of any particular project. In all cases where a contract is in place, the details of that contract take precedence over any similar information that may be found on this website.
- Introduction – This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website.
- Intellectual Property Rights – Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
- License to Use Website – You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that you may not republish material from this website in print or digital format, nor may you redistribute material from this website for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
- Limitations of Liability – The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that we cannot be held liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
While we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill.
Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law.
We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise – including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
You must not use our website to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam.
You must not use our website to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under Indian and other applicable law. All material you copy, publish or send via our website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; such material must not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person’s privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime; further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted upon our website.
We may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the posting of unsuitable material, including suspending or canceling your account, restricting your access to our website, or commencing legal proceedings against you.
- Third party websites – The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content of third party websites.
- Variation – We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- Entire agreement – This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
- Law and Jurisdiction – This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the State of Massachusetts, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Massachusetts courts.